DigiTaxi © is a software brand owned by Pandora Srl, an innovative start-up registered in Special Register of Chamber of Commerce of Naples under No. 0900343121 with headquarters in Via Vittoria Colonna, 14 - 80121 Naples, Italy
General information about the service
The DigiTaxi service works with the user position location via GPS. On the map are shown in green taxis nearest available for the call. The pick-up address proposed in the window call can be modified if not correct. The destination address is optional, if indicated propose the recommended route, the distance and time to get to a destination. After accepting the call the user will be able to follow the route of the taxi to arrive at the destination. At the end of the ride, the user can leave feedback (from 1 to 5 stars). DigiTaxi introduces transparency and reliability in the taxi service by improving efficiency and quality. More taxi will make urban areas more livable (more Taxi = fewer cars in circulation).
Terms and conditions of payment service
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the provision of Services by the Service Provider (Pandora Srl - DigiTaxi) to the Clients.
- Payment, refund and cancellation
- The Service Provider is responsible for the transaction processed by the platform. It manages refunds, cancellations and chargebacks through the Adyen Platform in Customer Area.
- The Service Provider is responsible for the transaction between the clients and the taxi drivers. It undertakes to transfer the client’s payment to the taxi drivers.
- Clients and drivers may request the cancellation of their payment data by sending a written request to email@example.com or via WhatsApp (+39 3206611345). DigiTaxi will keep the data necessary for legal or tax purposes under the terms established by law.
- The Service Provider provides the first line support for the customers, including dispute management.
- Contacts details are visible in the app and our website(http://www.digitaxi.it/eng/about).
- A support service is available via app ormail.
- The Service Provider is responsible for the screening and verification of taxidrivers.
- Taxi drivers are carefully selected: each of them presents licence and picture of themselves and the vehicle.
- The Service Provider monitors the services and has checks in place to ensure that no illegal, prohibited or counterfeit services are being sold.
- The clients’ feedbacks are carefully monitored by the customer care to guarantee good quality of the services.
- The service provider keeps all processed information confidential and undertakes not to disclose any confidential information to third parties.